BioPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BioPulse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What systems do you own?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spruebox
Intermediate
Intermediate
Spruebox

What systems do you own? Empty
PostSubject: What systems do you own?   What systems do you own? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Handhelds:

Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance SP (the small one that folds closed)
Nintendo DS (the old phat ones...mine is the red Mario Kart one)
Sony PSP (x2...one OFW and one CFW)

Consoles:

Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Xbox
Playstation (the old box one with the serial port)
Playstation 3 (40 gig)

And the rest in one picture:

What systems do you own? TV2010020317255100

1 Sega Dreamcast (I have two official Sega VMU's...I've heard those are rare now a days...*giggles*)
2 Playstation 2's (the bottom one doesn't work very well, hence the top one...both have BB adapters)

I HATE my PS2 controller, though. Buttons are very hard to press. To a point where I've considered getting another controller, even though this one isn't very old. Never had that problem with any other Playstation controller I've ever owned >_> I'd use the old controller, but the triangle button sticks Sad Maybe I can borrow one from my brother-in-law...

And edit to add: I was using the bottom finicky one (already had the laser readjusted once because the read problem was a LOT worse) because I was watching Evil Dead 1 on it. Loves that DVD (hates Star Wars Episode 2...gets to Obi-Wan vs Jango Fett and wigs out and refuses to play the rest of the disc).
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/spruebox
MrX
Intermediate
Intermediate
MrX

What systems do you own? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What systems do you own?   What systems do you own? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:47 pm

I own an NES. Came with Super Mario 1 & 3 and Game Genie. Sure the graphics arn't exactly PS3 level but it's the only system I really know how to play.
Back to top Go down

What systems do you own?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioPulse :: Video Games :: General-
Jump to: